Thursday, October 6, 2011

Overdone

Kicked my own behind at the gym today, then took Sadie and Matthew grocery shopping, hurried to get Sadie to school, then tried (in vain) to put groceries away with Matthew. Once I got Matthew down for his nap and after I had a shower, I made 30 chicken enchiladas (2 1/2 pans full) from scratch, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and cubed cantaloupe. I was taking dinner to a friend of mine who just had a baby last week. I got most of the dinner done before Matthew woke from his nap and the kids got home from school. I felt pretty proud. But now, I feel very tired and a bit overdone.

I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Even if Friday's are a bit harder than the other days of the week. But Friday still means the weekend is coming, which is never long enough, but I am trying to be grateful here, folks.

Oh and I still need to blog about my TriathaMOM experience. I am hoping to do that very soon. It was a great experience; I am sure you can't wait to hear all the grueling details.

No comments: